Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Thank You

I want to say thank you to all my friends who were there for me during my darkest time and for encouraging me not to give up easily, to inspire me, to make me back on my feet again, thank you thank you so much for all those wonderful encouragements you all gave to me. Maudy, Kimberly, Nita, Ici, Dave and Jamur thanks for making me feel that I'm loved. I love you all too :) Anyways, I just want to tell that I'm fine right now, I'm not sad anymore thanks to you all and that I learnt one important thing today. It's not to give up hoping and believing that God will always help you. During my darkest time I had doubts on Him but I tried to get rid of it and today it has proven to me that it's so beautiful to put your hopes on God cos I thought I was falling but I wasn't cos for all these time He's still holding me. I screwed up my finance exam, coming out of the exam room I kept thinking that I might get D. I've known all my exam result but this one. And today when I look at the result I jumped for joy! I got B! At the moment when I felt He had left me, it turned out that He never go anywhere. "When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you." I'm so blessed to have Him and to have all of you as my friends! THANK YOU SO MUCH. So what if it takes me another year to graduate? I shall not be afraid, right?

No comments: