Wednesday, June 09, 2004

The Long and Winding Road

I'm whining, everyone. You know that you can't see your future, it's the same as you don't always get what you want. With lots of thing that have happened to me lately I wonder what is God's plan for me. I always face difficulties in having things I want. Even a good GPA. But I can't blame Him because I always believe that 'you're going to reap just what you sow.' Nice words, eh? Try to say it by singing it like Lou Reed. You're going to reap just what you sow. Okay. But if I've always tried harder and always fail, then something must have been wrong! What's wrong with me? Why I can't always get what I want? All of my life I've tried to make my parents proud of me and till this day I still fail to do that. All of my life I've tried to be proud of myself but it is always disappointment that I feel for myself. They say wishes do come true...I do believe in that. I just can't believe that I always fail to fulfil my dream. Most of my friends are doing their final year assignment but I still haven't start my seminar yet. Most of my friends got permanent jobs already and I'm still left here dreaming about my future job, thinking and worrying about my future. It's just...sad...to know that you can't have what you always want, even though it's for your own good. I know it's just a phase that I have to go through everytime I fail to achieve what I really want. I'll get over it and start all over again. But I do often wonder, how far is the road I have to take?

No comments: