Saturday, June 19, 2004

Remember

Fate isn’t kind to lovers
Time isn’t kind to lovers
It breaks the hardest heart
Promise me you’ll remember how good we are
Why do I find sadness under your sweet kiss?
Destiny seems to whisper it won’t stay like this
Whenever we’re together I feel time standing still
I only know I love you and I’ll always will
If we should lose each other
Somewhere inside the door
Promise me you’ll remember how good we are

Promise Me You’ll Remember (How Good We Are) by Harry Connick Jr.
Somehow it reminds me that as time goes by, people will forget all bad memories in their previous relationships. Or rather, the hurt is no longer there. Just good memories worth to be remembered. Well, people love to remember good things only and usually they don't want to be reminded of bad relationships. I think it's good for people to just remember about the good old days and forget about bad memories of the past. There's no use of thinking of bad memories when the person is no longer has a place in your heart.

No comments: