Thursday, March 18, 2004

If it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be


Today is the last day of my mid-exam! I've just finished my PO exam and I feel great for having done it. Well, I still have another test that is on Sat but it's Logika and I've done the quiz before so I'm sure I can brush up on it tomorrow, no need to hurry. Atit asked me to join her choir for Easter and I agreed. I like singing and I haven't sung in a choir since my senior year on HS so when I first got started I was so nervous and couldn't reach the high note. But for the 2nd rehearsal, I feel that it's getting better now. I regain the joy of singing in a choir again, it's all good ;) Sometimes...things in life happen unexpectedly. That is what you think. But I believe all things that happened to you meant to happen for your own good. You may wonder why God is being unfair in your life, not to grant what you wish for, etc. but I tell you, He's doing it to help you from being hurt, to keep you away from being dissapointed, to save your future! He has a plan for you and the plan is beautiful so don't you ever ruin it, don't you ever take the wrong path, don't you ever feel that He wasn't there to hear for your pledge. Always listen to Him, He knows what's good for you. Always be glad and be blessed for everything He has given to you no matter how bad it is. Remember, He made everything beautiful in its time. Tuhan membuat segala sesuatu indah tepat pada waktunya. It always happens to me, and I'm sure it happens to all of us too.

No comments: