Sunday, May 30, 2004

Everytime it Rains...

I think I’m being sentimental right now. You know that there are things that remind you of someone or precious memories you once had. It could be a song, a movie, a book by certain author, the smell of cheap or expensive perfume, anything! For me, it’s always the rain that reminds me of him. He likes it when it rains. He loves walking in the rain, getting wet, and he doesn’t care whether he’d catch cold or not. He just loves it. "It’s like walking in a giant tub, too bad it’s forbidden to walk in the rain naked", he once said. I’m in my hometown now for my summer break and I went to a café overlooking a golf field with my friends days ago. It was raining when we were there and oh it was so beautiful to see the rain pouring down the golf field. I could see every drop of it. And I thought of him, knowing that he likes rain so much. It rains a lot in here and the feeling of missing him grows stronger and stronger every day. I wish one day, I could share the moment of walking in the rain with him. Tell me, how are you doing, my old friend?

No comments: