Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Part 1

So you're getting married, huh?

Congratulations. Now you can welcome the headache.

Aduh....pusinggg!!! Ngurusin hal kayak ginian tuh ribet banget!! I've lost the excitement! Really, I can't think how a girl can get excited from the very first day she got engaged until the day she said her wedding vow! I have lost the excitement....

First, it was this ooohs and ahhhs I am so happy I am getting married, nowdays it turns out to be like, "Let's get these things done. Quickly!" But they say you have to take it easy in planning your wedding, or else you'd be a bridezilla on your wedding day. Uh, scary. That would ruin everything.

I against using wedding planner, because I want to plan my own wedding. So far, I've booked the venue, the photographer for pre-wedding and wedding day, the make-up artist, the wedding singer, the decorator, the caterer, but I haven't found my wedding gown yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)