Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bangkok, Bangkok

I am going to Bangkok. Oh yes, thank you God, I don't even have to pay anything to get there. It's not the place that gets me excited, it's the opportunity to do the trip with my friends that is.
A lot of people have told me how nice and cheap the place is, but what I would like to do most when I am in Bangkok is:

- watch Thai Girl Show (hehehehehe)
*in BSD branch*
BMR : Kamu jadi ke Bangkok, kan, Di?
Me : Iya, Pak! Tar kita jadi nonton Thai Girl show kan rame2?
BMR : Hush, kamu jangan keras-keras donk, tar ketahuan ama istri saya!
Both : Haha!
Wife : *senyum-senyum ga jelas*

- watch Thai boxing match

- get a Thai massage....hmmm......hmmm....mmmm.....

1 comment:

Finding Bangkok Hotels said...

Thai Girl , I has never seen before but Tiger Show... Hahaha